There’s always something brewing in the PopTech community. From the world-changing people, projects and ideas in our network, a handful of this week’s highlights follows.
- This week Soundcloud released a video that explores the four effects sound has on us – physiological, psychological, cognitive, and behavioral – with familiar faces Imogen Heap (PopTech 2008, 2010) and Radiolab host Jad Abumrad (PopTech 2010).
- Join Imogen Heap (PopTech 2008, 2010) as she performs live from her garden on Earth Day, Sunday, April 22nd.
- On Thursday, PBS’ Media Shift blog profiled community builder and PopTech 2011 speaker Milenko Matanovic. Matanovic uses collaboration to transform communities nationwide.
- Tech site Mashable takes a look at 2010 Social Innovation FellowYasser Ansari’s Project Noah and declares, “If Charles Darwin created Foursquare, it might look like this.”
- Finally, do you create data visualizations? Yes? Brian Eno (PopTech 2006) wants to give you $30,000.
Image: James Vaughan